Business Analysts - Multiple roles (M17)
|Job Title:||Business Analysts - Multiple roles (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2022 19:34|
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to
assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
Currently we have 3 vacancies for Business Analyst to join out client for multiple programs of work.
2 x Business Analysts to deliver the Land Access IT program of work
- Strong business BA's (not IT/technical BAs)
- Telco Operations background (Design and Construct / Operate and Maintain experience)
- E2E D&C or O&M process experience (familiar with land access as a concept)
1 x Business Analyst for Exchange and Infrastructure (E&I) Access Request Management Solution (ARMS) and eKeys project:
- strong IT experience
- Experience User access management, Workday, ServiceNow
- OKAPI, API knowledge
Overall the successful candidates will also possess:
- ability to understand the business context of solutions implemented, can elicit requirements, analyse, and document business processes and their links with systems
- Strong Problem-Solving skills - behaviours include observe, learn and act versus act, observe and learn
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills - presents, influences and communicates effectively to executive business stakeholders
- Demonstrates an ability to plan and map detailed activities as part of an overall complex Programme
Please note these roles can be completed remotely from anywhere within Australia. Hybrid options also available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's