|Job Title:||Business Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 18:02|
* Sydney CBD based
* Great Salary
* Unique role
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based Financial Services organisation is looking for a Business Consultant.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Coordination and support for the Change and Learning Teams - enable them to focus on their key activities and project deliverables.
* Create and monitor all project trackers.
* Monitor and assess project risks and issues
* Provide solutions to improve project delivery
* Chair weekly work stream tracker meetings
* Prepare meeting materials including agendas, minute taking, etc
* Gather, collate and analyse data to produce reports, including weekly progress reports and training completion reports.
* Create training feedback surveys (Survey Monkey), collating and analysing the results
* Produce presentations of results for Senior Stakeholders
* Setting up training completions trackers and managing the training completion tracking process
* Responsible for ensuring all deliverables and corresponding approvals have been captured and stored centrally in the Change Management Share point.
* Provide ongoing support for Microsoft Teams, Jira, Confluence, and Spreadsheets
* Act as team cheerleader and number one supporter - create initiatives that support mental well-being
What's on offer
Permanent role with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please apply on line. Code: S20. Please note that because of the volume of response only successful candidates will be contacted.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's