Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation Developer
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 17:28|
* Inner West Sydney with flexibility
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our Client, is a leading beverages company in Australasia, with fast-growing operations in the United States and United Kingdom wants experienced professionals to manage the business intelligence landscape including data modelling & unification, visualization leveraging Power BI and SAP related tools.
You Would :
* Leverage SAP4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse and supporting technologies, deliver seamless reporting solutions to enable insights & decision making.
* Provide expert advice on Leading Practices that ensure on-going enhancement of BI (Business Intelligence) delivery and visualisation quality assurance to meet the needs of stakeholders.
* Develop reporting and visualization solutions to simplify complex datasets to an intuitive format to create exceptional customer experiences with data & reporting.
* Enrich customer insights with external sources e.g. Twitter, Amazon, AZTEC etc.
* Develops data models and user experiences to support wide adoption of BI solutions, especially Power BI.
* Participate in Functional Communities of Practice to drive process improvements and data quality
* Facilitate SAP BW data warehouse data model availability for BI including security, administration and availability of data sets required for Analytics
* Develop Power User and SMEs capability in Power BI and other visualization solutions
* BI design (high level and technical design) and development of reporting solutions (i.e. static reporting, dashboards, ad-hoc)
* Provide Reporting Community support to resolve BI related incidents
* Manage Power BI administration, security, governance and partners with IT to monitor performance
This role needs to lead and drive the solutioning and underlying architecture required across system landscape to ensure data and reporting deliverables are robust and high quality
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Expert knowledge in Business Intelligence tools and visualisation of data
* Technical Expertise in Power BI administration, security and automation of data sources
* Technical Expertise in Power BI design, visualisation and delivery of reporting outcomes
* Strong knowledge in SAP functional data flow and SAP Business Warehouse
* Knowledge in data integration, replication and transformation logic
* Knowledge in Cloud Storage, design data lake
* Strong experience in data governance, security and automation of data sources
* Strong project and change management knowledge and application
* Proven drive for results, problem solving and demonstrated project and technical solution builds (using SAP 4 Hana & related technologies)
You may want to apply if you are an expert at either of Power BI or SAP BW with good knowledge of other skill.
What's on offer
6 months contract with possibility of extension.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference : S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's