Business Process Improvements SME
|Job Title:||Business Process Improvements SME|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 10:13|
• Major Transformation Project
• Large Telecommunications Client
• Attractive remuneration
A large Telecommunication service provider is seeking a Business Process Improvements SME to join their company on a contractual basis. This position would be working closely with business heads and commercial managers to analyse the business and drive process improvement from reviews across the business. You would be develop strong relationships with stakeholders enabling you to identify problem statements and technology enablers to address stakeholder needs. This would suit a dynamic leader that can develop strong relationships across the business and lead that change by way of processes, productivity and profit.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (essential)
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- Extensive experience working as a Business Process Improvements Consultant within large, complex environments
- Streamline reporting processes to reduce inefficiency and drive better business outcomes
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders enabling you to identify problem statements and technology enablers to address stakeholder needs.
What’s on offer
This opportunity is key in the success of large business transformation projects, for a major telecommunications service provider.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on (02) 8243 6895.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's