Business Project Manager (M19)
|Job Title:||Business Project Manager (M19)|
|Contact Name:||Vinthosh Sadhai|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 14:43|
Requirement is for business facing PM to work with IT PMs / Delivery leads from Networks & IT team
Ideally seeking a PM that has led IT projects on the business side, has business-IT experience and experience across both agile and waterfall methodologies (ideally hybrid)
Domain experience interested in are Data Migration, Finance, Billing, CRM and Content Management across the Exchange & Operate & Maintain programme and/or Design & Construct programme.
Further initiatives that you may support are in the areas of:
- Service Management
- Order Management
- Reporting / BI
(note that experience in these areas is not mandatory but it is highly desirable)
Interested in soft skills, in particular any experience working in a start-up or a new business (e.g. due to a merger or divestment). Other soft skills of interest are thought leadership (not people management) with delivery teams and stakeholders, change management, and resilience.
Additional info to consider is that since the programme is working with business functions that are still creating their operating model, it is desirable to have people that can show they have worked in projects of uncertainty. They will be able to demonstrate experience of working with BA's defining the requirements for the solution when the business stakeholders don't know 100% what their business model looks like and help with business modelling.
- In this project there is a lot of ambiguity where you will need to be very collaborative, flexible and very 'hands on' with both stakeholders and IT teams.
- The client has advised that they are now moving away from an agile organisational structure as the projects are more waterfall in nature
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience working as a Business Project Manager across large-scale, complex projects (mandatory)
- Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
- Previous experience working in the telecommunications sector
- Previous experience working for a consulting company (highly-regarded)
- Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated for this opportunity, please do not call in this instance. Instead, please submit your application using the link on this page.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's