Business Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Reporting Analyst|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 11:04|
• Large, high profile organisation
• Dynamic environment
• Competitive remuneration
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Reporting Analyst. This role will be the first point of contact for stakeholders on anything to do with reporting.
• Extract data from Excel and put it into a PowerPoint presentation for management to present
• Monitor documentation and quality within and across the project dependencies
• Prepare information for key stakeholders and decision makers
• Support the setting up of a reporting framework
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong business analysis skills with experience of process analysis and facilitating requirements gathering
• Experience with PMO - governance and structure
• Experience with Business Process Engineering (BPE)
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills
• Sound working knowledge of project related policies and procedures
• Proactive and result-oriented, with proven ability to prioritise and organise a challenging workload
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage various stakeholders
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.