|Job Title:||C++ Developer|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 00:55|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for a C++ Developer to join a large project upgrading loyalty card based software applications.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
• Implement performance and quality modules
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
• Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers and algorithms
• Familiarity with templating in C++
• Knowledge of C#
• Knowledge of implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile gaming company with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's