C4I Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||C4I Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Salary:||AU$160000 - AU$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 16:47|
Working with a high profile Defence technology organisation. Finite Group are seeking Defence C4I Systems Engineering specialists to join our client's organisation for a technical and challenging permanent opportunity.
The role will be working on a Defence simulation training project that will provide critical training support to the future force through a significant upgrade and expansion of its simulation capability.
You will provide technical input into the project's C4I (Tactical Data Links) and simulation solution, whilst providing systems engineering expertise.
- Conduct highly complex engineering taskings and activities, using systems engineering analysis and processes
- Lead and develop C4I (TDL) and Simulation engineering solutions
- Provide leadership, specialist advice and guidance on the delivery of engineering tasks
- Manage engineering change proposals
- Lead and author the C4I system and sub-system design package
- Collaborate and manage multiple engineering stakeholders, through your specialist expertise
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Engineering degree qualification
- Strong experience in Defence Systems Engineering
- Proven Tactical Communication experience in either Link-11, Link-16, Link-22 and AADSLink
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations in a complex delivery organisation.
- Minimum 10-15 years' engineering experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Currently hold an active NV1 security clearance. High likelihood to upgrade to NV2
Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's