|Job Title:||Calypso Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 16:06|
* CBD & Work from Home Option
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our client, Large institutional bank with global operations is seeking Calypso Engineer within Financial Markets provides trading and risk management capabilities across the FX product. This capability applies across the banks customer base, 7 x 24 hours a day, with presence in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, London and New York.
* Participate with the specification of business and technical requirements for vendor's and internal developers.
* Provide guidance to business analysts with the assessment of technical/system related issues of the vendor-system's java-based components.
* Assist the Java stream-lead with the coordination between the application-vendor and internal business units as and when necessary.
* Assist with the development of solutions for system and business processes under consideration.
* Participate with the design, configuration and development of extensions/customisations to vendor application.
* Assist with the design and documentation of technical specifications.
Who you are:
* Experience working with financial systems in Investment/Institutional Banks, in particular within FX, FX Option and Commodities areas.
* Experience with Calypso or Murex.
* Experience in developing large software solutions, in particular within and Object-Oriented environment using Java across Spring and Hibernate.
* Agile Software development principles and methodologies.
* Strong business acumen for FM products and business processes.
* Unix scripting preferred.
What's on offer
Long term contract with possibility of extension.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Java Developer
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
Full Stack Java Developer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$701 - AU$900 per day
Pega Developer - M24
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Java Developer - M24
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Junior Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales