|Job Title:||Capacity Planner|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hancock|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2021 12:29|
Your focus will be developing optimal power and cooling engineering solutions that form part of the site portfolio. You will apply these solutions through project scoping and budgeting to upgrade infrastructure assets that support the Telco Network and other customers.
Working for a leading organisation you will be responsible for:
- Apply planning methodologies to determine infrastructure shortfalls within the portfolio; including DC Power, HVAC and AC Power.
- Identify opportunities to develop and provide long term optimal engineering solutions
- Undertake scoping and budgeting activities that contribute towards the creation of design & construction projects.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to manage budget, scope and time across individual projects (such as Program Delivery and Contract Management) to deliver on agreed project outcomes. This includes understanding application of Capex and Opex activities.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Building Engineering Facilities including AC Power HV & LV AC Power, UPSs, generators, DC Power (Telepower), solar, batteries, HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air-conditioning)
- Project creation and ownership, budgeting and cost estimation Contract Management.
- Interpretation of electrical and mechanical schematics and drawing
If you are looking for your next role - apply now or contact Stephen Hancock on 0406 596 976
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's