FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Card Training Manager to join our team. Key to the success of the new ISOD platform is the transfer of knowledge to the various fraud business teams (Detection and Operations) that will use and manage the system moving forward. Card transaction fraud is the first of a number of use cases that the system will manage. Training will need to be rolled out to the Cards teams, as well as other detection teams that use Cad transactions for their own fraud detection capabilities, to provide them with the knowledge and skills to effectively use the ISOD platform. Key project that the assignee will be supporting is the ISOD Card Fraud project. However, the expectations of this role are that assistance will be provided with Learning activities across other projects within the Fraud Delivery Program if and when required. Depending on the timings of subsequent product on-boarding to ISOD, there may be scope for the successful applicant to continue working on delivering training for the ISOD platform.
This role will work collaboratively with relative stakeholders (i.e. Project Manager, Change Manager and Technical Writer/Instructional Designer), to identify training needs, scope and schedule before designing and developing learning approaches and experiences with clearly defined objectives. This role is also responsible for the development and delivery of on-line publication of learning and support material of the various facilitated learning solutions, once designed and endorsed for implementation, within areas of the Group Investigations and Fraud business to meet desired capability and skill building requirements associated with the delivery of the ISOD platform.
Work with members of the project and business teams to ensure that change is effectively and proactively delivered to impacted business areas to support a smooth transition, ensuring that staff:
- have the capabilities they need to be successful in their roles,
- are trained on system, operating model and process changes, and
- have a catalogue of material to ensure knowledge is effectively captured and stored.
Learning and Performance Support key areas of focus are:
- Conduct and draft Learning Needs Analysis and Learning Strategy/Plan
- Manage the development and sign-off of learning approach and materials that are engaging and easily absorbed, including, where applicable, via multi-media (video & voiceover), that will be used for both intimal training and to support transition to BAU and beyond
- Identify and collaborate with Product Owners, SMEs, Change Champions, Team Leads and other change resources to validate learning content and delivery schedules
- Co-ordinate the publication of learning and support materials in appropriate locations for use in training and that can be left behind to support transition to BAU and beyond
- Liaise with the Change Manager and Technical Writer/Instructional Designer to ensure communication, learning messages and work instructions are aligned
- Contribute to feedback loops, ensuring lessons learned are incorporated into future communication, engagement and learning activities (continuous improvement)
- Manage updates to existing on-boarding learning materials where applicable
- Leverage external learning and global best practice
- Understand and apply appropriate learning technologies
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment desirable
- Related studies in learning and development with a focus on facilitating learning
- Strong communication and stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Instructional Design including multi-media skills at an experienced level
- Consultation experience working with diverse stakeholders to shape learning solutions
- Collaboration skills within change and broader project team
- Excellent time management and ability to work with competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language, ability to convert dry technical information into a format that's understandable to our stakeholders
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Strong skills in SharePoint and Confluence (or other content management system) and other tools required to publishing on intranet (e.g. design and usability)
- Strong adherence to quality, complying with branding and style guides
- Ability to lead stakeholders on the identification of desired learning outcomes and the design of various learning delivery methodologies focused on creating capability enhancement or uplift.
- Solid understanding of contemporary (adult) learning principles, learning delivery methodologies, and learning technologies/learning software
- Solid understanding with the use of Learning Management Systems
- Facilitation Skills, Train the Trainer, Cert IV or equivalent desirable
- Advanced level using Microsoft suite
- Strong instructional design experience in traditional and emerging training methods
- Experience of this size and type of project preferred within a Change Management team
- 5+ years' experience in an adult learning environment, with a focus on learning, design, development and facilitation
- Experience in mid to large sized corporates desirable with some exposure to financial services or a regulated sector an advantage
- Extensive facilitation of learning outcomes through a diverse range of experiences including online programs, face-to-face or a combination of multi-pronged approaches
- Experience facilitating learners at various levels of seniority to enable desired learning outcomes for the business including new to role and enhanced upskilling
- Experience with various methodologies such as virtual learning, blended learning and bite-sized learning formats through facilitated learning
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word