|Job Title:||Certification Lead|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2022 19:48|
Finite are working with their partners to assist Defence and Industry in delivering some the most advanced, critical, complex and strategic acquisition programs in our nation's history.
As a result of continued success and trust; we are seeking Certification Lead to join our high profile Defence client as they deliver one of the nation's most strategic weapon defence programs. In this role, you lead and provide specialist engineering advice relating to systems of systems certification at the program level.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Technical Certification Plan IAW the program's certification concepts
- Collaborate and maintain effective working relationships with various Project Engineering Managers to ensure technical integrity requirements and design standards are clearly defined and incorporated
- Establish project processes to assure that appropriate and credible evidence is available that verifies compliance with certification requirements and continued compliance
- Lead assigned and applicable Audits, Work Groups, Technical Reviews and Workshops pertaining to Technical Certification
- Review certification documentation provided by Industry prior to Gate 1, 2 approvals
- Provide expert advice in relation to stakeholder certification requirements, oversee the Industry development and execution of specialist technical certification programs and review relevant contractual deliverables.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in an engineering field or related technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience in technical certification in a Defence project environment
- Demonstrated engineering experience in radar, hardware, systems, software integration in a Land / Air / Maritime / Joint environment
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold an NV1 or higher security clearance
Due to the nature of the program. The Systems Engineering Lead must be able to access ITAR/US Export Technology Control. Candidates can not hold ties to, or be a dual citizen of prescribed/prohibited Tier 1 or 2 nations.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's