|Job Title:||Change Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 19:52|
Outstanding opportunity for Change Analyst to play a support role on a large implementation project at a leading Telco
• Six Month Contract with possible extensions
• Suits up-and-coming Change Analyst with PROSCI certification
• Varied role – org change, impact assessments, user guides, training materials
FinXL is a market-leading professional services organisation with more than 1200 consultants deployed on client sites across Australia and New Zealand.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Change Analyst to play a crucial role in supporting the Change Manager on a large-scale system implementation and training initiative at our client site; a large, blue-chip telecommunications organisation.
You will demonstrate a track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes. You will be a passionate, proactive and credentialed Change Management professional.
More specifically, your key duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
• Support the organisation to transition and integrate the future state
• Co-ordinate change management activities, impact assessments and risk mitigation tactics
• Assist in the creation of training materials and user guides
• Support all communication efforts
• Work with project teams to co-ordinate, prepare and support the change management approach and training efforts for project delivery;
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• PROSCI certification
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
• Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
• Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
• Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, please DO NOT CALL in this instance. Instead, submit your application via the link on this page.