Change Analyst - Payroll
|Job Title:||Change Analyst - Payroll|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2021 20:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for experienced Change Analysts with HR / Payroll process and control and SAP HR system implementation experience. Initial 6 months term. Remote work available.
The Change Analyst will:
- Reports to the Program Change and Communications Lead
- Analyse and assessing change impacts in consultation with key stakeholders and impacted leaders
- Develop fit for purpose change, training and communications plans in consultation with key stakeholders and impacted leaders to mitigate identified change impacts
- Execute change and communications materials in line with approved change, training and communication plans
- Supports impacted leaders in embedding changes post implementation
- Strong business impact assessment experience
- Solid understanding of delivering / assessing multiple issues (small/medium/sized changes) ideally within the Banking and Finance industry
- Can work at pace, and has strong stakeholder engagement skills.
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's