Change Analyst/Managers (M17)
|Job Title:||Change Analyst/Managers (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2022 15:39|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a range of Change Analyst to Change Managers to join our client on a new program of work and play a vital role in its success.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Demonstrated experience in supporting change initiatives such as delivering detailed change and business impact assessments, assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring the progress of change programs
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to influence significant organisational changes and improvements
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Experience collaborating and communicating with senior business stakeholders
You will also possess the following skills:
- Change Analysis: Co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders to conduct business impact assessments based on the proposed features to be implemented and new business processes for the transformation solution and expansion
- Planning: Develop and deliver effective change plans and change reporting to the relevant stakeholders to document and communicate change activities.
- Gap-analysis: Undertake current and future state gap analysis and assess changes and impacts to ensure that the business process re-engineering strategy and transition planning meet project objectives.
- Communications: Deliver timely communications to a variety of groups to ensure engagement and ongoing support for the project.
- Stakeholder engagement: On a day to day basis provide a liaison point between the Finance teams and the project team, where any queries, concerns or additional requirements can be captured and triaged as required.
Please note, due to the large number of anticipated applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's