|Job Title:||Change Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 18:47|
• Sydney, CBD based
• Large, high profile organisation
• 6 Months + Contract
This is a great role for a Change Analyst to develop and manage change management deliverables required for a large telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience in developing and maintaining change management deliverables including change strategies, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials;
• Ability to define and coordinate training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation;
• 5+ years’ experience in significant change related roles in large enterprise settings
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci certification)
• Experience in the telecommunications and/or information technology industries- including systems, products and processes.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.