Change and Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Change and Communications Manager|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 14:24|
· High profile organisation
· Exciting project
· Gosford Location
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Change Professional to work for a large Government based organisation for a Windows 10 Rollout project.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• ICT Change Management experience
• Experience working on SOE upgrade projects or similar Microsoft implementations.
• Previous experience working in government departments, local or state.
• Analysis of corporate data including HR org charts and an understanding of how data flows in and out of HR systems
• Ability to prepare technical FAQ’s and reference guides
• Experience updating and managing SharePoint intranet sites
• Extensive experience in internal corporate communications
• Experience creating and presenting High Level Change and Communication plans
• Experience conducting key stakeholder interviews
• Experience conducting workshops
• Experience developing Training Needs Assessment report, Training Plans
What’s on offer?
• 6 months + contract with highly competitive remuneration
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button, or call Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 or email email@example.com
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.