|Job Title:||Change Lead|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2021 15:31|
- Critical, high profile client and Program
- Attractive rates/salary
- Working from home, however client offices are in the Sydney CBD
- Long term multi-year program
FinXL is seeking an (Technology) Change Manager to support a leading Financial Services client in a large multi-year Transformation Program.
This person will work with the project team, relevant stakeholders and IT leadership to:
- Develop change readiness assessment(s) to measure stakeholders' perceptions of change. The assessment(s) should be developed based on project goals, change management objectives and the clients IT Change Readiness Assessment Framework.
- Conduct Training Needs Assessment to understand training needs of affected teams / areas
- Develop a training curriculum to define all of the required internal / external training & certification courses as well as knowledge transfer sessions. The curriculum should include training objectives, impacted internal and external stakeholders, delivery method, duration, facilitator and required materials.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Qualifications in change management/communications would be advantageous (e.g. Prosci).
- 4+ years' experience as a Change Manager / Change Lead
- Strong change management expertise in delivery of complex, high risk projects successfully, especially projects which require IT infrastructure platforms/systems implementations/upgrades and application data/database replication.
- Experienced OCM professionals with 5+ years' experience and is capable to work autonomously to produce high quality change artefacts
- Extensive knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
What's on offer:
- Long term opportunity
- Critical, high profile projects
- Attractive rates
- WFH / CBD Location
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference - S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's