|Job Title:||Change Leader|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 12:56|
- Start ASAP
- 12 months’ contract
- Baseline clearance essential
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Change Leader in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have:
- Working knowledge of Winl0 / 0365;
- Understand and advocate 0365 capabilities
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment to manage competing priorities in order to meet weekly milestones;
- Have excellent communication skills to engage and collaborate effectively with People and their staff;
- Are able to quickly and critically analyse information and think strategically to solve problems;
- Understand and have a willingness to be a champion of change
- Demonstrated client service focus and experience in a client service environment.
- Experience delivering technology change to end users, and to champion change.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and O365 and to advocate O365 capabilities.
- Ability to quickly and critically analyse information to solve problems.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment to manage competing priorities in order to meet weekly milestones.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment where accuracy is of the highest importance.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's