- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract until June 2022 with further extension options
- Australian Citizen - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Multiple Change Managers for various projects.
The responsibilities required for this role:
- Create content - work with the marketing team;
- Assist in project messaging/communications; and
- Support change champion network.
- Work with the Change Manager to deliver Organisation Change.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Prior Organisational change management involvement
- Provide training.
- Artefact preparation
- Monitor change impact
- Excellent team player, communicator
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Excel.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.