|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Bischof|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2022 13:47|
Long Term Contract
Baseline Clearance Required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Change Manager to lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with The Digital Health Agency's Change Management methodologies.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against annual operational plan.
- Lead/facilitate meetings across the agency to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Conducting change management analysis and assessments to produce tailored and fit for purpose change plans and communications.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to staff and stakeholders to build change management capability in an ambiguous and evolving environment.
- Communicating openly, effectively, including written comms, developing tools and templates, and facilitate workshops or training sessions.
- Identifying dependencies across the business and opportunities for integration.
- Facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of the need for future changes in services, products, and systems.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
Auckland, New Zealand
Senior Project Controls Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$950-$1045 day rate
Service Delivery Manager
Project Interface Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$900-1080inc super per day