Change Manager M6
|Job Title:||Change Manager M6|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 14:48|
Outstanding opportunity for mid-level Change Manager to play a hands-on, delivery & operational change role at a leading Telco
• Six Month Contract with possible extension(s)
• Suits mid-level ‘hands-on’ Change Manager with track-record of delivery
• Varied role – org change, impact assessments, comms
FinXL is a market-leading professional services organisation with more than 1200 consultants deployed on client sites across Australia and New Zealand.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a mid-level Change Manager to play a hands-on, operational role, with a focus on Change execution.
You will demonstrate a track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes. You will be a passionate, proactive and credentialed Change Management professional.
More specifically, your key duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
• Support the organisation to transition and integrate the future state
• Influencing, supporting and guiding senior level stakeholders
• Co-ordinate change management activities, impact assessments and risk mitigation tactics
• Drive all communication efforts
• Work with project teams to co-ordinate, prepare and support the change management approach for delivery
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• PROSCI certification
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
• Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
• Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
• Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, please DO NOT CALL in this instance. Instead, submit your application via the link on this page.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's