Change Manager M99
|Job Title:||Change Manager M99|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 14:59|
Outstanding opportunity for Change Manager to play a crucial role on a crucial implementation project at a large Telco
• Six Month Contract with likely extensions
• Telecommunications Sector experience well-regarded but not mandatory
• Leadership role on crucial enterprise wide implementation project
FinXL is a market-leading professional services organisation with more than 1200 consultants deployed on client sites across Australia and New Zealand.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Change Manager to play a crucial role on a large-scale system implementation initiative at our client site; a large, blue-chip telecommunications organisation.
You will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes. You will be a passionate, proactive and credentialed Change Management professional.
In addition to strong experience working as a Change Manager, some telecommunications sector experience would be advantageous.
More specifically, your key duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
• Support the organisation to transition and integrate the future state
• Co-ordinate change management activities, impact assessments and risk mitigation tactics
• Co-ordinate all preparation for the Committee meetings in consultation with the Project Directors across all Streams
• Support all communication efforts
• Work with project teams to co-ordinate, prepare and support the change management approach and training efforts for project delivery;
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor and track change progress and report issues to the Project Director
• Capture and co-ordinate the results quarterly to monitor the effectiveness of Change
• Identify and co-ordinate anticipated resistance for the Roadmap Program delivery
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools;
• Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
• Experience working in the telecommunications sector
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
• Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
• Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
• Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's