Chief Information Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Information Officer|
|Contact Name:||Mary-Ann Waterstone|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2022 13:08|
- Establish the technology vision, strategies and growth plans
- Opportunity to have a major impact on the community
- Based in the Western Suburbs
It is an exciting time to join this growing organisation and this role would suit a senior ICT leader looking to step up for their next challenge.
Working with an organisation which supports a vast range of businesses, you will create and improve internal partnerships and transform their IT service delivery to the business and corporate services.
Leading a team of over 70 IT professionals supported by your Managers, you will be responsible to ensure the systems, technology strategy, policies and processes are in place to deliver their roadmap, by strengthening the workforce through planning, delivering and providing ongoing support to the technology environment, to achieve the objectives.
As a trusted advisor to the Executive Leadership Team regarding information technology, you will also be required to set the direction in relation to information management via the development of a strategy for the next 3 years on a rolling basis.
What You'll Have
- Relevant post graduate tertiary qualifications majoring in Business Management, Information Technology, or in a related field
- Demonstrated senior Information Technology management experience in a complex and challenging organisation including developing and delivering strategic business plans, staff and contractor management, project management and service planning
- Thorough and sound understanding of administrative, budgetary, contractual, and financial procedures
- Proven ability to lead a high-performance team to deliver organisational objectives and innovative service and business improvements
- Ability to show past leadership of teams in a state of change
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships, provide advice and support and present high level clear and concise verbal and written reports
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to manage time, set priorities and meet deadlines and targets
Please apply now or contact Mary-Ann Waterstone on 9617 3900 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's