Cisco Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cisco Security Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 17:41|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Perth based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Cisco Security Engineer to work alongside the IT Security Team.
• Take on projects in the Cisco and F5 Security Suite
• Preparing HLD’s and LLD’s based on requirement documents
• Involved in design and implementation of DMZ zones in DC
• Presentations to clients about the features of various security products such as firewalls, proxies, load balancers, VPNs, etc.
• Design of Cisco IronPort WSA, ESA, Big IP F5 and VPN implementations
• Design and fine tuning IPS, Malware rules in FTD 9300
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven background in Network Security
• Good knowledge of Cisco Email Security Appliance (Cisco ESA)
• Good knowledge in F5 Firewall
• Hands-on experience in Cisco Web Proxy, Cisco AnyConnect and Cisco Endpoint Security
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's