Citrix Engineer - L3
|Job Title:||Citrix Engineer - L3|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 19:18|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Citrix Engineer (L3) to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Assisting the TSO (technical service owner) in the build of the new WVD - Windows Virtual Desktop platform.
- Becoming a senior technical member of the WVD Project team, and broader Remote Services team.
- Working with application teams to assist in migrating applications from Citrix to WVD.
- Working with both Architecture and Security teams to ensure solution is fit for purpose.
- Providing L3 support for Remote Working services and complying with Incident/Problem/Change Management processes.
Role Knowledge & Technical Competencies
- Significant experience in managing Azure services (RBAC, Storage, Networking)
- Experienced in managing and deploying WVD to large enterprises.
- Strong capability with PowerShell scripting
- Thorough understanding of networking topologies/components
- Advanced experience with cloud based VDI solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- Strong experience with 2FA service offerings (e.g. RSA, Microsoft Authenticator)
- Strong awareness and understanding of Active Directory infrastructure (including Azure AD)
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g. Citrix, Microsoft, AWS)
- Experience with SOE development including Windows 10, Server 2016/2019
- Experience with Application Delivery technology (e.g. SCCM, Microsoft AppV)
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
For confidential discussion, please get in touch with Kamal Mann at kamalm @finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's