|Job Title:||Citrix Specialists|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 16:42|
- ASAP start | Melbourne Location
- Initials contract for 6-12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship - NV2 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Citrix Specialists to support the transition of various legacy based Citrix environment projects.
The key responsibilities include:
- Undertake and perform systems and project implementations and deployment duties.
- Work collaboratively with clients to improve & streamline internal infrastructure, to ensure that the client is getting the best out of their technology.
- Assisting with escalated complex technical support requirements
- Auditing of the Citrix environment admins and roles, creating new policies and procedures for future users to ensure correct access is provided to users.
- Act as a technical point of escalation or subject matter expert within the team and mentor junior engineers
The key skills required are:
- Experience building and implementing technical solutions in consulting or MSP environments with the following skills
- Specialisation in Citrix virtualisation technology stack including Citrix XenDesktop, PVS, supporting virtualisation platforms etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies.
- NV2 Security clearance
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's