FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Claims & Supply Chain Project Manager to join our team.
As a Claims & Supply Chain Project Manager, you will be:
- Perform Governance through adherence to Divisional and Group policies e.g. ePMO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework
- Integrate Quality Assurance activities through the delivery lifecycle
- Provide governance and reporting over delivery teams, delivery partners and vendor progress
- Contribute to a culture of integration i.e. awareness of inter-dependencies, implications and opportunities, avoid silo'd thinking
- Contribute to skill development and career path management of the Project Delivery Team
- Contribute to the implementation of Leading @IAG principles
- Demonstrate Closer, Braver, Faster and live by the values of our spirit
- Contribute to a workplace of safety and wellbeing for our people
- Planning, organising, staffing, leading and controlling project activities to ensure outcomes satisfy key stakeholders including Partners, Colleagues and Customers
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to $2-3m
- 4+ years in Program, Project delivery
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.