FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of innovative trans-Tasman change, enabling a simpler, better claims and supply chain experience for our people, and customers. This role is focused on uplifting intermediated insurance customers outcomes, through both digital and process change uplift.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be:
- Accountable for developing the project strategy and managing scope, solution and delivery approach.
- Accountable for defining delivery plans and manage execution against plan, optimising sequence in line with prioritisation, resource capacity, capability and other constraints. Facilitating option assessments, trade-off conversations and impact assessments as required
- Accountable for integrating release and implementation activities across technology delivery partners, and business functions.
- Identify and manage project/stream risks, issues, and dependencies, liaising as required with other Program Leads and/or business leads.
- Build effective working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders and delivery partners, integrating input from across the group to make decisions, implement change and optimise outcomes.
- Adopting and contributing to practical and consistent framework, tools, methods and principles to facilitate effective Program and Project delivery.
- Contribute to the design, embedment and management of the divisions strategic execution system, and the role of Program Delivery within it.
Governance & Risk:
- Accountable for ensuring assigned Programs/Projects adhere to Divisional and Group policies e.g. ePMO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework.
- Integrate first line Quality Assurance activities through the delivery lifecycle, contribute to second line QA and Audit as required.
- Provide governance and reporting over delivery teams, delivery partners and vendor progress.
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to at least $10m, or leading streams within large scale, multi-dimensional, multi-year programs.
- 10+ years in Program, Project delivery across diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, cultural change
- Experience in implementing Time and Attendance, Payroll and Leave solutions and associated business change. Preference for SAP HR Eco system and UKG/Kronos Time & Attendance experience.
- Delivery of complex solutions across business and technology
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of program management tools and methodologies and their application in various scenarios.
- Team management skills with demonstrable experience in driving delivery outcomes of a team
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.