FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Macquarie Park based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Telecommunications Support Analyst.
• Provide operational support
• Support with incident and ticket management
• Create reports and documentation
• Engage with supplier and partners
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2+ years of ICT industry experience
• Service Desk or Call/Contact Center experience
• Good understanding of telecommunications and network technologies (e.g. voice, IP, Cloud, Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN)
• Experience with ticket systems
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 3-6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.