Client Delivery Manager- Service Management
|Job Title:||Client Delivery Manager- Service Management|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 17:03|
• Great Team
• Large, high profile organisation
• North Shore based
Our client, a large North Shore based telecommunications organisation is looking for a Client Delivery Manager- Service Management.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 2 + years of ICT Industry experience
• Service Desk experience
• Ticket taking and reporting
• Incident management
• ITIL/ITSM experience and basic certification (ITIL V2 or V3 fundamental)
• Ability to apply business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze business needs and develop recommendations
• Experience in ICT environment, demonstrate a strong, successful Operational Management experience of a strategic and operational nature.
• A strong technical background in the Telecommunications \ IT industry.
• A strong history in data analysis and report writing for executive view
• Experience in Information Management, specifically using relational databases
• Familiarity with ISO 9001:2000 requirements for compliance
• Experience with Call Centre, Service Desk, Database management and Billing related technologies and their potential application to provide end to end delivery of service to customers.
What’s on offer
This is a 3-6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's