|Job Title:||Cloud Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021 13:45|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to join our Melbourne CBD Office. Initial 3 months term with view to extend.
The Hybrid cloud architect provides essential technical strategy and architectural guidance, leadership and expertise to an established project team. The architect will bring experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Oracle Cloud along with technical knowledge of VMWare Hybrid cloud products and Software Defined Datacentres with proven experience leading architecture activities for developing hybrid cloud services.
The Architect will be required to Identify, monitor and report on architecture key dependencies, critical paths and deliverables.
- Demonstrated track record developing IT strategy and architecture
- Experience of working across multiple business functions to gain support and adherence to standards, policy and process. Has ability to manage expectations of stakeholders
- Must have experience with leading architecture activities for a program of work, major project and experience with leading other architects.
- Expertise in Hybrid Cloud, cloud hosting platforms (AWS, Azure and Oracle) and associated hybrid cloud software.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Hybrid Cloud and associated technology platforms.
- Evidence of managing architecture activities for a program stream, leading activities to seek governance approval and working with senior stakeholders in complex environments.
- Has evidence of developing relationships with stakeholders, senior leaders and approval from governance bodies
- Experience in developing blueprints for products and agile or continuous architecture methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with product architecture development
- Strong organisational, presentation (written and verbal), and customer services skills and a team player with highly developed verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multi-task
If you fit the above profile and have all the mandatory skills then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's