Long term contract
Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer with Good knowledge of IT Security principles and practices and Data Warehousing principles and practices
- Demonstrated experience in: - Developing and implementing cloud designs; - Developing and implementing policies for the use of cloud services; - Establishing secure cloud environments; - Troubleshooting cloud related issues; - Cloud security and cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated experience working across a broad range of Cloud related environments, platforms and disciplines in areas such as: - Cloud platforms - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS; - Cloud environments - Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Demonstrated experience in: - Migrating applications and data to Cloud; - Hadoop and associated technologies including HDFS, Hive, HBase, Pig, Spark, Sqoop, etc; - Open Source technologies such as Docker, Grafana, NiFi and Solr; - Programing languages such as Java, Java Script or Python.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge in: - Operating systems - Windows Server, Linux ; - Cloud network management; - Management of integrated cloud and hybrid environments; - ETL - SQL - Linux, including use and basic administration - Relational Database technologies including DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Teradata, etc
- Possess good problem solving skills with the ability to diagnose problems and weaknesses in existing solutions.
- Good knowledge of IT Security principles and practices and Data Warehousing principles and practices
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.