Cloud Engineer/Architect - AWS, Azure, Kubernetes-Canberra Based
|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer/Architect - AWS, Azure, Kubernetes-Canberra Based|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 13:16|
• Canberra based
• Great rate/salary
• Long term opportunity
One of our partners, a large Sydney CBD based Consultancy is looking for a Cloud Engineer/Architect for their Automation Practice to assist with completing their Cloud Platform with Kubernetes.
Happy to consider Consultants from other States, but this role is based in Canberra
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Review our current build and suggest improvements
• Design the build and document it
• Build the asset in the Development environment
• Build scripts so we can stand up environments quickly for Production customers
• Strong Kubernetes experience
• Experience with at least two of: AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM Cloud
• Experience working in both a private or public cloud environment
• Extensive with Container Technologies such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Podman, Docker
• Extensive knowledge of programming languages such as, Go, Java, Node.js etc
• Good working knowledge of Linux operating systems, preferably Red Hat
• The ability to architect system designs and deployment processes
• Experience with Testing, debugging and continuous improvement
• Solid understanding of core network protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS).
• Strong understanding of Security principles and technologies
What’s on offer
This is a 3- 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Please apply online now!
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's