- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 months extensions
- Minimum Baseline clearance required up front
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Cloud Solution Architect to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
The successful candidate will lead and drive the design and solution architecture for systems within the Department. They will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. The Cloud Solution Architect will be required:
- Develop high level solution architectures for one or more cloud-based systems;
- Develop detailed application architecture guidance for the team developers;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that the system solution maintains adherence to whole-of-government standards;
- Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of the system;
- Liaise with a cross-functional team including business owner, scrum master, business analysts, developers, architects & testers to produce a solution in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project objectives;
- Liaise with other delivery teams (particularly solution architects within those teams) to ensure:
- technical integrity and consistency
- solutions are compatible with and, where applicable, can be integrated with other solutions within the business.gov.au suite, considering all channels (eg. social media, contact centre).
- Liaise with the department's Service Experience team to ensure architectural decisions incorporate user experience considerations
- Liaise with ICT Engagement and Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment to target architectures and technology.
- Provide expertise and assistance in platform automation - testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to web platforms - re-use before buy/build, configure over customise, open data/access over siloed functionality
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud-based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people