|Job Title:||CMS Developer|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 14:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a CMS Developer/Analyst in Melbourne/Canberra.
To be successful for this role, candidate must have:
· Demonstrated expertise and experience (at least 3 years) in the design, development, configuration and deployment of Aras Innovator based configuration/change/engineering management solutions.
· Gathering and documenting requirements from stakeholders and translating these into effective business solutions in an operational support environment.
· Experience in the interpretation of business requirements into technical requirements
· Good knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols
The ideal candidate would have:
· Strong focus on customer service and business outcomes.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies and risk
· Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to adapt and maintain a flexible approach to changing needs or priorities
· Strong problem-solving skill with the ability to resolve complex technical issues
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to or contact Anu on to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.