Commercial Cost Recovery Specialist
|Job Title:||Commercial Cost Recovery Specialist|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Mark Bradley|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 17:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Commercial Cost Recovery Specialist with a strong background in financial accounting to provide support to the PMO for a large program of work.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Financial knowledge in Budgets, Actuals, Variance, CAPEX and OPEX
- Forensic Accounting experience in the analysis of general ledger and other financial data to trace substantiation of costs and ensure accuracy and occurrence
- Sound experience in Financial management systems such as Integral+, Meridian, EPM,
- SOW analysis and commercial management of external vendor payments.
- Monthly reporting to PM's on business performance and commercial analysis.
You will have
- Analytical mindset with an ability to think broadly and to appropriately question and challenge current assumptions and to make improvements to finance processes and solutions
- Strong management accounting and financial systems skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with individuals and groups across various levels of seniority and in a variety of forums including audio and video conferences and face-to-face meetings
- Ability to articulate information, data and concepts in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner, tailored to the needs of each audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in preparing information and presentations to senior management and a diverse range of stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Ideally hold a bachelor degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent 5 years' experience in a similar role.
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's