Commercial Insurance Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Insurance Business Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2022 12:17|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Commercial Insurance Business Analyst to join our team who will be working onsite in Melbourne. You will be responsible for eliciting the actual needs of stakeholders in order to determine underlying issues and causes. They take these needs to design quality solutions that are aligned with our strategy and support the delivery of these solutions through the development, testing and business roll-out phases. Sr. BAs leverage strong communication/stakeholder management skills and understand both business and technology concepts, to work with stakeholders from all levels and parts of the organisation as part of a cross-functional team.
As a Commercial Insurance Business Analyst you will be:
- Acting as an internal consultant with business stakeholders across the organisation to discover requirements and produce designs that realise strategic and project objectives.
- Understanding the business context including the strategy, key systems/process, and important issues/constraints.
- Solving business problems in an innovative and methodological way.
- Collaborating with and influencing technology and other teams to deliver faithfully on solution designs.
- Supporting testing, change management, training and business roll-out of solutions.
- Documenting "as is" and "to be" processes
- Managing risks, issues and change requests
- Contributing to the Business Analysis Practice to continually improve our ways of working and support the development of other analysts, through mentoring and coaching
- IIBA certification (beneficial) and/or agile certification e.g. SAFe Agile Practitioner (beneficial)
- 5+ years working as a BA on complex projects; not BI/back-end systems, nor infrastructure, nor technical BA (essential)
- 3+ years working in financial services, especially insurance (essential)
- Building successful business relationships and influencing at all levels (essential)
- Agile, lean and waterfall methodology experience (strongly desired)
- Background working on client-sites in professional services or consulting (desired)
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's