- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 months contract with further extension options
- Australian Citizen - NV1 required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Communication Specialist having experience in leading communications activities on large scale technology projects.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Previous relevant experience delivering Change and Communication strategies on large IT Business Transformation programs.
- Experience working with stakeholders to develop and execute change and communication plans and materials for program and portfolio communications.
- Formal qualifications in Change and Communications or related field.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with a broad variety of stakeholder groups.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.