|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 17:05|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The requirement, at a high level, is to engage a Communications Manager to support ICT leadership of the Delivery Modernisation Programme, to provide communication expertise to the ICT Leadership Team including, but not limited to :
• Describing progress across the portfolio of ICT-related projects
• Showcasing achievement of milestones and commitments
• Ensuring appropriate and consistent narratives across programme status reports, governance papers, input to relevant business cases, input to Department communications, input to CIO communications
The Communications Manager will:
• Develop DM ICT Change Management and Communications Plan, aligned with DM Programme and Department frameworks
• Develop roadmap for planned and routine ICT-related communications in relation to the DM Programme
• Reviewing / preparing relevant aspects of status reports, papers to governance bodies
• Reviewing / supporting preparation of the relevant aspects of the DM Tranche Four business case and other Government materials (e.g. Ministerial Briefs)
• Reviewing / supporting preparation of the relevant aspects of DM ICT-related materials supporting requests from Services Australia
• Coaching Programme Management and Project Management Leadership
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, OR the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial twelve-month contract on offer with extension options through until June 2022.
1. Demonstrated ability to design and implement appropriate communication management strategies related to major ICT programs and projects impacting large government departments
2. Minimum 10 years’ experience in Organisational and Technical Change and Communications Management with proven ability to design and implement appropriate change and communications management strategies related to major programs and projects impacting large government departments.
1. Sound knowledge and experience of technology platforms such as SAP, mainframe, digital channel technology etc.
2. Sound knowledge and experience of large-scale, complex organisational transformation programmes, preferably in a government or public service context.
3. Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills, together with strong stakeholder management and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
4. Ability to understand and evaluate stakeholder needs and represent this in Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact and Gap Analysis -via the assessment of change readiness.
5. Previous experience working with federal government advantageous.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South email@example.com and call me on 0412 676 141
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's