The purpose of this role is to provide key coordination for external, Board, and Regulatory communication activities across the Pricing Task force. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in drafting Executive and Regulatory communications, with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Working with the relevant Pricing Task force EM's and EGM's to agree on the skeleton for communication artefacts including board papers, Regulator updates (ASIC & CGC), and Governance committee papers.
- Defining, managing, and driving the schedule of communication artefacts including:
- drafting the skeleton artefact;
- consolidating and drafting inputs;
- proofreading inputs;
- Liaising with Legal, Regulatory Engagement and Pricing Task force management to ensure alignment on communication;
- actively managing the stringent review process with senior stakeholders.
- Ensuring a consistent cohesive message for the Pricing Task force with the various stakeholders.
- Work with customer insights, brand, and marketing to manage any brand and reputational impacts.
Required Experience, Capabilities & Skills:
- 8-10 years + relevant industry experience preferred.
- Change communications experience would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience developing, executing, and coordinating communications plans and materials.
- Proven ability to actively keep abreast of changes in the external environment and translate them into the internal environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across the whole of function and broader group to reach a common approach.
- Courage and ability to challenge and influence executives.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree Qualifications in Communications, or a related field (essential).
- Experience leading an in-house communications team.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.