Defence Industry is experiencing unprecedented growth. Due to a once in a generation acquisition cycle, Defence is upgrading the majority of its capabilities and systems. The demand for highly skilled professionals has never been more, than it is right now.
Due to the continued success and trust, Finite continue to support their partners in delivering highly critical, complex and state-of-the-art acquisition programs.
If you're looking for a new and interesting project that will see you grow in your career and are experienced in any of the following skill sets; apply today.
- Systems Engineering (inc V&V and T&E)
- Systems Safety Engineering
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Project Scheduling / Controlling (must be conversant in Open Plan Professional)
- Project and Program Management
- Project Support and Administration
- Contract and Procurement Management
- Capability Development
- Engineering Management
- RF and Radar Engineering
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Hold an active Defence security clearance, preferably NV1 or higher
- Hold formal qualifications or recognised industry accreditation
- Demonstrated experience working within a Defence project or CASG/CIOG environment
- Strong communication and stake holder management skills
If you would like to discuss further and take advantage of the great rates on offer. Please submit your CV in WORD format.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.