|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 01:34|
- October start
- Long term engagement
- NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1500 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are seeking to engage the services of a Contracts Manager.
To be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience as in Contract Management in large organisations at a mid-management level. It is highly desirable that you have experience in ICT program/projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Minimum of seven years of progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
- Strong contract modelling software skills
- Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and in the client's preferred contract management software
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Strong communication skills and ability to present data to management personnel on contract related matters
- An ability to manage and maintain contractual data in the client's preferred software solution
- Highly effective written skills to support documentation requirements
- Ability to effectively work in an agile team environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's