|Job Title:||Desktop Engineer|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 19:49|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Windows 10 Desktop Support Engineers - Level 2 as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
Salary range would be from $65,000 per annum to $85,000 per annum.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven desktop support experience.
- Candidate must be Windows 10 trained.
- Liaise with external providers where necessary to identify, report and resolve issues with the server systems environment.
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all end-user incidents / service requests (Level 2 or Level 3).
- Following agreed procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
- Installation and routine maintenance of systems.
- Run pre-deployment (client health) checks of the target machines.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and ‘Apply Now’.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's