Customer Experience Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 13:17|
September start | Canberra location
Long term contract
NV1 Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Customer Experience Solutions Architect to focus on professional services, including; plan, design, implementation, optimization & automation.
- This opening is for the Professional Services. What You'll Do Professional Services Focuses on customer engagements that include plan, design, implementation, optimization & automation services
- Lead the engagement with customers to identify problems and build the best solutions
- Understand and Review customer Business requirements and translating it to network requirements and lead the design document creation, validation, deployment & automation.
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of customers
- May require travel to customer sites (amount of travel varies with the role and technology)
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in designing, deploying, operating, and managing scalable Software Defined Next-Gen DC Compute, Storage, and Infrastructure solutions.
- In-depth technical knowledge on Plan, Design, Installation, configuration, and management of Cisco HyperFlex solution
- Hands-on experience on Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI), HyperFlex Hybrid, HyperFlex Edge Cluster.
- Advanced troubleshooting tasks in HyperFlex solutions.
- Expertise on migration strategy to migrating the workloads across datacentres
- Working Knowledge of Cisco UCS-X, Intersight Workload Engine, HyperFlex 5.0, Hybrid Cloud, Application performance Monitoring (AppDynamics)
- Managing Cisco HyperFlex VMware ESXi-based cluster o Working experience with Cisco HyperFlex Data Platform (HXDP) to handle various virtualization platforms such as VMware vSphere.
- Good Knowledge on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects and Service Profiles/Templates
- Good understanding of CISCO UCS Manager and Director, UCS Central, MDS.
- In-depth technical knowledge of VMware vSphere installation, Configuration and Administration of ESXi 6.x/7.x, provision new VM, edit the VM configuration, create/edit datastores, vCenter Server, VCSA, PSC, HA and VMs Files.
- Troubleshooting in ESXi, creating/managing HA, DRS, Affinity rules, Installing & managing ESXi host, patching & upgrading ESXi versions, HyperFlex management console access, creating/managing resource pools o Should have good knowledge on VMware vSphere Networking, VLAN, Port Groups, Virtual Switches, and their properties.
- Good understanding on Virtualization Components like vSAN, vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Operations Manager (vROPs), vRealize log insight (vRLI).
- Working experience with Standalone & Managed Cisco UCS Servers and Understanding on Cisco VIC series
- Experience in configuring DR as per design by leveraging on premise datacentres and cloud environments.
- Good understanding of data centre management and orchestration, and enterprise application environments
- Monitor and suggest improvements to network performance, capacity, scalability, and security o Professional Service project experience with Migration, Upgrades, implementation, and Patch management in the desired technology areas.
- Should have ability to pro-actively identify technical risks and areas of improvements.
- Experience in Cloud Solutions; AWS, Azure, GCP. Cloud Certification is preferred. o Familiarity with DevNet, DevOps principles, Comfortable with
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$800 per day
Strategy Manager/Consultant - 6 month Contract
Sydney, New South Wales
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Microsoft SQL Server Engineer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$851 per day