Customer Experience Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2021 13:10|
September start | Canberra location
Long term contract
NV1 Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Customer Experience Solutions Architect to focus on professional services, including; plan, design, implementation, optimization & automation.
- This opening is for the Professional Services. What You'll Do Professional Services Focuses on customer engagements that include plan, design, implementation, optimization & automation services
- Lead the engagement with customers to identify problems and build the best solutions
- Understand and Review customer Business requirements and translating it to network requirements and lead the design document creation, validation, deployment & automation.
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of customers
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in designing, deploying, operating, and managing scalable Software Defined Next-Gen DC network infrastructure
- Extensive Cisco ACI & Data Centre experience including Plan, Design, Implementation, Audits, Programmability, and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on Experience in Cisco ACI On-Premises Multi-POD, Multi-Site Deployments Expertise in Scalable Network Centric and App centric design models and policy designs o Programmability Exposure with either or all: Python, Ansible & Terraform
- Experience with Day 2 Monitoring and Tooling preferably Nexus DB for ACI and MSO integration.
- Extensive hands-on skills with integration to L4-7 Devices pertaining to Single and Multi-Node Service chaining.
- Hand on and Integration deployment exposure of ACI with containerized solutions.
- Exposure with integration of On-Premises to Multi-Cloud integrations with AWS, Azure etc. o Exposure of ACI DC design best practices for enterprise and Service Provider DC.
- Experience in Cloud Solutions; AWS, Azure, GCP. Cloud Certification is preferred.
- Experience on managing and supporting large scale DC networking technologies
- Experience In technologies like Fabric Path, VXLAN, DCNM, Cisco Intersight, Unified Compute, HyperFlex, VMware, application Firewall, etc.
- Working experience with HW/Platform: Nexus Switches, IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IOS, Cisco ASR, High level understanding of private/public cloud
- Familiarity with DevNet, DevOps principles, Comfortable with Agile practices, software engineering, read and understand the code/ APIs, etc.
- Good working understanding of Unix/Linux
- CCIE R&S/Enterprise/DC is a plus Our desired skills include:
- Passionate, persuasive, charismatic thought leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in Cisco services by articulating the value and business advantage of Cisco's network migration services.
- A self-driven individual with the curiosity to learn, work in a fast-paced changing environment, evolve continuously to keep pace with the Cisco's solutions, technologies and industry trends, be an inspiration and trend setters for others.
- High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts to real and pragmatic execution
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$800 per day
Strategy Manager/Consultant - 6 month Contract
Sydney, New South Wales
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Microsoft SQL Server Engineer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$851 per day