Cyber Security Architect - ISM
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Architect - ISM|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 16:32|
• Unique Project
• High profile organisation
• CBD base
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect to work for a large Sydney CBD based government organisation.
You will be responsible for enhancing the organisations compliance with the ISM (Information Security Manual) standards. This role will be involved in a project which will enhance security in accordance with the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s standards and mitigation strategies.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• ISM (Information Security Manual) subject matter expertise
• Experience with the application of ICT Security concepts to a AWS cloud based delivery environment, including gateways, network topology / segregation and cloud native security controls
• Advanced understanding of security architecture and best practices
• Experience providing solution design for security systems and security aspects of enterprise projects
• Understanding of ICT Security (from security concepts and technical controls to policy implications)
• Strong communications skills, with the ability to effectively advocate ICT Security outcomes to business and technical stakeholders
What’s on offer?
6 + contract with highly competitive remuneration
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button, or call Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's