- July Start | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with possible extension of further 12 months
- Minimum NV1 clearance required up front
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Cyber Security Architect responsible for supporting the end-to-end architecture, design and implementation of technologies
- Supporting procurement and implementation of new services and systems, including supporting the development of requirements;
- Overseeing and preparing a range of technical documentation, reports, and templates;
- Resolving highly complex and sensitive technical issues;
- Building strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively sharing knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and providing assistance and mentorship to colleagues;
- Negotiating, engaging and managing relationships with other agencies and service providers to support delivery programme outcomes;
- Encouraging innovation, continuous improvement and manage and support change;
- Providing expert advice to the Agency, and supporting the implementation of one or more of the following capabilities:
- Cyber Security capabilities including Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Threat Intelligence
- Incident Response
- Security Logging
- Identity and Access
- Network Security
- Zero Trust and Segmentation
- Perimeter Security and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS)
- Public and Private Cloud Security
The skills required for this role:
- Proven track record around the delivery of architecture commitments in support of project delivery and the uplift of Cyber Security capabilities within large and complex organisations.
- Demonstrated experience combining traditional defence in depth methods with identity-based approaches, providing an optimal mix of security layer to support the delivery of one or more of the following capabilities:
- Cyber Security capabilities including Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Security Logging, Identity and Access;
- Network Security, Zero Trust and Segmentation, Perimeter Security and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS)
- Public and Private Cloud Security.
- Demonstrated experience working across government with peers to consult and collaborate on the development and implementation of Cyber Security capabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge across a wide range of ICT capabilities including applications, databases, server infrastructure, public and private cloud and networks.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the development of strategic technology direction and capability roadmaps.
- Demonstrated experience/participation in procurement activities particularly around the development and assessment of security requirements.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 6243 6475.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people