Cyber Security-Consulting, Utilities-Brisbane
|Job Title:||Cyber Security-Consulting, Utilities-Brisbane|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 14:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is hiring a Cyber Security Architect for 12-24 months to work for one of our newest enterprise clients in the Energy sector based in Brisbane
You will be an experienced Architect with in depth understanding of security standards and protocols, API’s, PKI (public key infrastructure). This is a Brisbane based engagement. FINXL would welcome candidates from other states.
Who you are :
• Experience in security standards as an Architect- Cyber Security
• Hands on knowledge in setting out the hardware and software standards for Solar panels and inverters, to ensure they are secure and robust from a cyber perspective.
• Ability to write business case, recommendation paper , policies on energy sector (because of awareness of current industry standards, 4777 being the most relevant as it relates to solar system inverters
• Flexible & willing to be hands on to achieve the desired outcome of the project
• Strong work experience large, Energy, Telco, Utilities, or Network enterprise environments
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
12-24 month engagement as FINXL Consultant, Brisbane based. We welcome interstate candidates who are willing to travel
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to RosannaC@finxl.com.au or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's