Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Grant|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2022 09:12|
A leading provider of mission-critical technology solutions throughout Australasia. They are experts in telecommunications, cybersecurity, field services, media and broadcast; and safety of life services. They have been trusted to keep business connected and safe online for over 60 years and offer the most comprehensive cybersecurity offering in New Zealand. They have a team of highly skilled consultants, field technicians, engineers and sales and support staff and strongly encourage professional development.
Use your expertise in Endpoint Protect & secondary Email Protect services to support the company's clients. You will be client facing so will need to be able to communicate clearly often to non- technical people. You will develop new services and improve current services. You will be working with MD for Endpoint and Crowdstrike so experience is necessary. You'll also need experience with email delivery protocols and email security concepts and threat landscapes.
Skills & Requirements.
- Experience with EUC/Infrastructure including DHCP, Active Directory, DNS and Deployment technologies.
- Familiar with Email Protection like Proofpoint & Defender for Office (desirable).
- Relevant Network and Security experience of at least 2+ years.
- You'll be passionate about Cyber Security.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Excellent team player with a passion to grow with a company with strong values.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Grant in our Auckland office on 021 074 2960
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's